欢迎来到我的部落格

与你分享我的心情

2011年6月29日 星期三

I just follow the feeling

''Fall in love when u r ready
NOT
when u r lonely.''


Many of times all of the couple r starting a relationship suddenly
all of them haven't get ready and don't understand each other well
and some of them starting a relationship just because they r too lonely
they need someone to accompany them
that's the reason y they need a partner.
BUT
I'm following the feeling to fall in love with someone .
neither get ready b4 together nor lonely .
The FEELING is the first thing make me fall in love with someone.
when the feeling gone
my love I pay will be gone too.
so,
pls treat me AS GOOD AS U CAN coz i do it so.
I just want to tell
I love u more than any word can say
I love u more than every action I take
I will show my love to u with action
I'll be right here loving u
till the end...

沒有留言:

張貼留言